Credit Resolution Services Credit Resolution Services

Contact Us Today!

To schedule an appointment or find out more about the services we offer, please call 941 423-2615 or send us an email.

 

Or use our contact form.

News & Events

New Employee Joins Credit Resolution Services

We are excited to announce the hiring of a new director at Credit Resolution Services. His extensive expertise in the credit repair business makes him an excellent addition to our team.

 

Read all news and events.

Get Social with Us!

Credit Resolution Services

Welcome to Credit Resolution Services, We truly are your light at the end of the tunnel.  We are in business of helping people just like you clean up your credit and stop the collection agencies from taking advantage of you.

 

We are listed with both the BBB and Angies List and can provide references upon request.  It is worth 5 min of your time to see if we may be of service to you.  Even if you choose not to use our services you will definitely learn some things that you did not know.

 

Are you looking for professional organization to help you understand your rights under the FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT.  Many people are not aware of their rights under the FDCPA unfortunately the collection agencies and Debt Buyers are under no obligation to make you aware of your rights or to make sure your rights are considered in the process.

 

We know how to use the system to your advantage.  We have been in business for over 2 years and have helped over 1000 people.  We will be able to wipe out the debt completely, which happens approximately 85% of the time.  The other 15% of the time we can negotiate settlements for pennies on the dollar.  Our best settlement to date was with American Express they were perusing a $3900.00 debt with a customer.  We were able to settle it for $390.00.  We can back up everything that we say with written documentation.  In fact every day we receive emails from customers showing letters from creditors where there debts have been removed from the Credit Reporting Agencies, which means that they have been wiped out completely.

 

I guarantee it will not be a waste of your time just to give us a call and talk to us.  The best part is that there is no charge for the initial call.


Print Print | Sitemap
© Credit Resolution Services